Media & Acquisition Manager - Junior
- 22 Rue de Calais, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Media & Acquisition Manager to join our Customer Acquisition & Engagement team for France. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of media buy, especially on digital (both mobile and web), on top of a strong willingness to learn this area further and enhance their skills.
What you will do:
As Media & Acquisition Manager for France, you will be responsible for the following missions:
- Build and roll out the media and acquisition strategy for France to achieve brand preference & user acquisition objectives, including digital and offline media campaigns aimed at reaching the target demographics with a focus on consideration, engagement, conversion and lifetime value.
- Develop and execute high-quality, high-scale traffic acquisition opportunities. This includes but is not limited to direct response, display, social, video, remarketing, programmatic, affiliate marketing and lead generation partnerships.
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly & monthly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the entertainment + media industry and relevant endemic industries.
What you will do:
- 2 to 4 years work experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, traffic acquisition, and marketing analytics
- Strong experience in managing ROI campaigns for transactional websites, using a large variety of channels: SEA, display, social ads, video ads, affiliation, partnerships and special operations
- Cross-device and cross-channel experience with a strong focus on mobile path to conversion, tracking and media buying
- Experience collaborating with web developers on the technical tracking specifications for products, especially for mobile
- Highly analytical with an expert level proficiency in Excel, a passion for data report analysis and case studies
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in English
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer