Metadata Curation Coordinator
- 24 Rue de Calais, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a detail oriented Metadata Curator Manager to lead the team of Metadata Curators at Deezer. You will be working alongside the Editorial and Catalogue teams and be responsible for working with our content metadata to create the best user experience possible for our users.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the team of local metadata curators, communicate goals and report on progress.
- Continuously improve processes, tools, and documentation regarding curating metadata.
- Provide detailed reports on non-compliance with Deezer’s aggregator metadata policy.
- Verifying and correcting key metadata in the music catalogue including correcting artist discographies.
- Provide Backstage customer support to artist and managers.
What we are looking for:
- Must be fluent in English. A second language is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the music industry.
- Understanding of metadata, and technology especially when it comes to music.
- Ability to coordinate a team of metadata curators and report on progress.
- Comfortable working in a technical environment and ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
> Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer