Front End Developer - Content Team (Internship - 6 months)
- 24 Rue de Calais, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
We expect you to start your internship in the first 2021 semester and stay for at least 6 months. You will get the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to work at Deezer as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of one of France's major tech companies!
What you will do
You will collaborate closely with other frontend and backend engineers, designers and product managers and become a member of an autonomous, cross-functional team inside our Content Startup. For Deezer apps you will be implementing new and improve existing features for our responsive web solutions across different platforms. For Backstage you will be expanding its functionality and help artists and managers to better understand how users interact with their content by visualizing data insights. All these efforts are embedded in a well-oiled, agile, OKR-driven environment that supports your individual learning and growth.
Who you are
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
We are an equal opportunity employer.