QA Analyst - Content team - Paris/Bordeaux
- 24 Rue de Calais, 75009 Paris, France
Just Hack it!
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Join the Content Team and be part of Deezer's next steps. We connect Deezer users and content creators through robust ingestion, tailored display and smart data feedbacks.
How about you:
QA Teams at deezer
At Deezer we strongly believe in our product and we want our dear users to make the most out of it! We are user-centric all the way.
- Customer Success team: you build the journeys & functionalities that will onboard, guide and engage any user, anywhere in our site and apps and at any stage of his life.
- Content Team: you connect Deezer users and content creators through robust ingestion, tailored display and smart data feedback.
- Partnerships Team: you implement the Deezer ecosystem on every possible device, and we help our partners to integrate & develop all the necessary features and tools.
- Product Features Team: you think, build and ship new features to millions of users. The subjects tackled by the team are as broad as enabling users to be one tap away from the perfect tracklist and creating innovative experiences to find what to play and engage more with the content on Deezer.
What you will do:
- Master the product: no matter the platform, you know Deezer inside out!
- Master your assigned projects: take complete control over the projects you are responsible for, and think outside the box to anticipate and identify problems as soon as possible.
- Design test plan and write tests cases for new features or update those which already exist. You anticipate the needs for test data, tooling and test environment.
- Conduct functional tests: you test the website and apps (mobile/tablet) during product development to track bugs and validate defect resolution.
- Communicate: You write clear and detailed bug reports, and communicate about your testing activities. You implement dashboards and metrics to follow up test execution and quality on features development.
- Improve product quality and process efficiency: you provide feedback on how to improve the product and find ways to improve the efficiency of the QA team.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mandatory in English / French is an advantage).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Real motivation for quality assurance.
- Aptitude for abstract thinking.
- You are curious and well organized.
- You like getting completely involved in a project.
- You are comfortable with tablets and smartphones.
- At least 3 years experience in mobile application, software or website quality assurance.
- Demonstrated experience in writing test requirements, and test cases.
- Being an ISTQB certified tester (foundation level) is an advantage.
- The position is available in Paris office or Bordeaux.
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes