Editorial Manager Serbia
- Terazije, Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
- Employees can work remotely
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do?
- Work within Deezer’s editorial guidelines to create and execute the editorial strategy for the local market.
- Curate for a large number of playlists and work with curator partners to provide a wide variety of high quality content aimed at the local audience.
- Program content across the Deezer product ensuring it is perfectly localised to your audience.
- Identify and acquire relevant non-music catalogue such as podcasts and audiobooks.
- Analyse data and performance indicators of your own work.
- Monitor and improve the local catalogue indexation and metadata improvement (artist pages, albums, playlists, genres lists etc.).
- Work collaboratively with the (Artist) Marketing team to drive success in local and global campaigns.
- Work with the global teams including Brand, Acquisition, Recommendation, Product Features and Search to improve the overall content experience for your audience.
- Work collaboratively with the global editorial team to enhance the local user experience.
- Work collaboratively with local partners to drive awareness around partnerships through realising unique (artist) content.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in the music industry. Experience in programming music
- for a streaming platform, TV, radio, or other media will be highly valued.
- You possess a deep knowledge of the local music and culture, and it’s evolution within your market.
- You have strong relationships within the local music industry.
- You are fluent in English and possess a native level of the local language.
- You’re familiar with the music streaming landscape in your market and can identify growth opportunities.
- You're familiar with the podcast landscape and are able to identify relevant content.
- You are interested in analysing data and convert learnings into actions.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organisation, a strong team spirit and be self motivated.
We are an equal opportunity employer.