International Senior HRBP
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
The HR Business Partner drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Deezer is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, passionate, collaborative and by challenging status-quo. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. Deezer’s HR Business Partners are passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day.
They are key partners for the Divisional Managers and help them deliver their business results.
What you will do?
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the Division
- Proactively contributes to define HR processes and supports their delivery on the business side : performance review, salary review, people review, training plan
- Manages HR Projects within his/her scope (skills management, organisation etc)
- Builds a strong business relationship with the Division Manager / managers / employees of his/her area to improve work relationships and increase retention
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements necessary changes to cover risks
- Recruits personally some key positions and monitors the provider if any
- Facilitates the management team in bringing best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes to support the business performance and maintain agility
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources Management within an international environment
- Strong business acumen
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management and Change Management skills
- Strong Time and Priority Management skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Labor Law knowledge
- English fluent or native
Life @ Deezer HQ
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer