Turkish Metadata Curator (Fixed term)
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, Paris, IDF, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do?
- Identifying, verifying, correcting homonyms artists and artist discographies.
- Curate key metadata in the music catalog.
- Work closely with the local and global Editorial, Catalog, Acquisition and Artist Marketing teams.
- Continuously improve processes, tools, and documentation regarding curating metadata.
- Create regular reports.
What we are looking for:
- Must be fluent in English and Turkish. Another language is a plus.
- Experience in the music industry will be highly valued.
- Deep knowledge of the local music culture and passion for popular Turkish music from contemporary pop to traditional genres.
- Understanding of metadata and technology, especially when it comes to music.
- Comfortable working in a technical environment and the ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at-home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer