Account Manager - Germany
- Neue Schönhauser Str., 10178 Berlin, Germany
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What about you?
The account manager Germany is responsible for managing the existing and upcoming commercial partners for Deezer in Germany.
What you will do?
- Manage and grow existing partnerships, work actively with existing partner to maximise Deezer’s exposure. Proactively propose new initiatives to partners. Build a strong rapport with partners and keep them constantly updated on Deezer’s products and activities.
- Execute global partnerships. Establish local relationships for Deezer’s global partners and execute global campaigns successfully in Germany
- Manage the relationship between Deezer and partners.
- Serve as privilege point of contact for Deezer’s internal stakeholders and partners
- Devise and execute a partner strategy to grow Deezer’s business with each partner
- Develop and execute campaign ideas for successful partner marketing campaigns
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience of Account Management, Marketing or B2B Partnerships
- Previous experience in telco, media or entertainment industry ideally
- Experience and high Affinity in working with Numbers and Data
- Teamplayer with hands on mentality
- Ability to collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders internally (matrix, global organization) and externally (Clients)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
Life @ Deezer :
- Great location
- Stocked kitchens with free drinks and fruit
- Office music
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- Gig tickets
- internal Training Sessions
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.