Full Stack PHP/ReactJS - Content Team (Internship)
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
You will get the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to work at Deezer as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of one of France's major tech companies!
We expect you to start your internship in February or March 2020 and stay for at least 6 months.
What you will do:
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers and product managers and become a member of the Catalog team inside our Content Startup.
- Your focus will be to help us design and implement the best web tools to handle our 53 millions track catalog.
- All these efforts are embedded in a well-oiled, agile, OKR-driven environment that supports your individual learning and growth.
What we are looking for:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas and are pursuing studies or a certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Ideally, some knowledge of PHP 7 and React.js.
- Passionate about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music and you can tell us about projects you've worked on that have involved web work.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer