Churn Prevention Director
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
At Deezer, we consider the prevention of churn - thus the maximization of our users' lifetime on the service - to be a cross-functional responsibility at the heart of our commercial model. To manage our global churn prevention efforts, to distill/share best-practice across regions/functions and to make sure we implement on-time/on-budget, we are looking for a data-driven and hands-on Churn Prevention Director.
The Churn Prevention Director also provides all insights required to take informed arbitrations on major decisions impacting churn levels in the company.
What you will do:
The Churn Prevention Director is accountable for facilitating transversal actions to prevent and reduce churn. As such, his/her responsibility include:
- Analyze churn and be the subject matter expert in the company
- Prepare, follow-up and report on the implementation of actions plans
- Provide regular insights to teams for day to day activities
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Data Science, or other relevant degrees; MBA is a plus
- 8+ years relevant working experience, ideally with proven track record in Management Consulting and (Digital) Consumer Marketing
- Hands-on experience with churn/attrition/loyalty topics, or working in challenging digital environment that required obtaining a long-term engagement from users/clients
- Successful track record in leading and managing cross-functional projects, using a structured, data-oriented approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset, coupled with a strategic and business oriented approach
- Ability to work transversally in a collaborative mode and build relationships across the organization. Ability to rally teams on the project to deliver expected results
- Solid understanding of digital/tech environment
- Hands-on team player with strong communication skills and who can work well with others, in order to build the best possible solutions
- Creativity in approach to problem solving. Ability to capture and get inspired by external success stories
- Ability to understand the global challenges of the company, as well as the individual ones of each team. Synthesis skills to find the best way to address both dimensions.
- Professional working proficiency in English, an additional language is a plus
- Embodying Deezer values: Just Hack It, We are P.O.P. (Passionate Optimistic Proud), One for All, Believe In Better
- True music fan ;)
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer