Data Analyst - MENA
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do:
- You will be the analyst responsible of the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa) but also working on other markets.
- You will be responsible for providing insights regarding the markets, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
- You will provide regular update on Deezer KPIs to the country managers.
- You will generate analysis of market results, ad-hoc analyses and recommendations, that will help markets identify and seize opportunities of growth.
- You will support marketing actions and initiatives by analyzing their performance: CRM campaigns, promotional offers, acquisition of new users, partnerships, conversion from free to paying user, churn, …
What about you?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position, with a degree in Engineering / Statistics / Datamining or equivalent.
- Passion for data, numbers and statistics.
- Proficient in SQL and an experience with large sets of data.
- Experience with Tableau Software.
- Capacity to operate independently, being thorough, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer