International Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 12 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
We are P.O.P
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds color to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part
The Talent Acquisition Team’s job is to find, attract, assess and convince the best talent in the world. We love recruitment. We’re passionate about matching the right people with the right opportunities. We work mainly as expert recruiters, but we also tackle some strategic HR projects to help define the best possible candidate experience.
What will you do?
- Look for candidates and give them the right reasons why they should join us,
- Participate in events and meetups to go meet directly with your potential future hires,
- Advise the hiring managers by helping them recruit the best possible fit for their team,
- Write interesting and truthful job advertisements, in order to help your candidates project themselves into the role,
- Spend so much time on the phone that you can’t bear to pick up your mobile at the end of the day!
- Lead recruitment interviews based on transparency, communication, and equity,
- Give an answer to all the candidates, even when the answer is no,
- Help your colleagues to refer people whom they want to work with,
- Negotiate the salaries if and when it is necessary,
- Ensure that your reporting is up to date so we can drive our activity together.
How about you?
- You know what it’s like to go talk to somebody who’s not a candidate, and to make him want to become one,
- You like to work in a technology-focused environment,
- It hurts your eyes when you see a misprint,
- You know how to convince, to carry ideas and to give envy,
- You really like recruitment. Really!
- You have immaculate written and spoken English, French would be nice to have.
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.