Sertanejo Music Editor
- Rua Francisco Leitão 653, Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, br
Deezer connects 14 million monthly active users around the world to 53 million tracks. Available in over 180 countries worldwide, Deezer gives instant access to one of the largest and most diverse global music streaming catalogue on any device. Deezer is the only music streaming service with Flow, the unique mix of all your old favourites and new recommendations in one ever-changing stream.
Making music happen since 2007, Deezer is a privately held company, headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, Miami, Brazil and around the world.
We are looking for a passionate Music Editor to Manage the Sertanejo and Forró music channel.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement a 360 strategy to increase awareness/market share of Deezer in the Sertanejo/Forró segment;
- Negotiate partnerships with content providers, artist managers, media groups, radio stations and independent producers;
- Development of original content series;
- Playlist curation and editorial strategy;
- Manage all recordings at Deezer Studio for Sertanejo artists, including audio spots, interviews, and any other kind of content, ensuring reciprocal artist promotion;
- Manage internal tools (CMS) to publish and organize the content offer;
- Identify new growth opportunities and optimizations to existing content/artist programs;
- Hold responsibility for tracking KPIs and managing project plan and budget;
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is creative, flexible, detail-oriented and driven, and someone who works autonomously yet is able to collaborate with cross functional-teams and executive managers to achieve our company’s goals. We are looking for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and also:
- Excellent English and Portuguese communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail;
- Bachelor's degree;
- 5+ years of work experience in Sertanejo and/or Forró music segment;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required;
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects;
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal;
- Weekly and monthly reporting of activities;
- Knowledge on leading project management techniques, tools, and trends;
- Experience/Affinity in Music and Entertainment business;
- Excellent understanding of online user behavior, including mobile and social networking;
- A sense of humor and a positive attitude;
- Proactive, team player and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Good team spirit, critical thinking & results driven;
- Interest and knowledge in new technologies;
What we believe in
Music… no matter what
We believe music enriches our lives! Enjoy Deezer to the fullest - no matter where or who you are.
Every person is important
Proud of who we are and what we do. We challenge ourselves to provide you a support experience worth sharing.
We’ve come a long way already and we need positive, enthusiastic individuals to help us keep raising the bar, are you up for the challenge?