Marketing Manager - Russia
- Derbenevskaya embankment, Moscow, Russia, ru
Believe in Better !
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people.
How about you?
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team dedicated to Russian market !
The objectives will be to manage digital perfomance campaigns, email marketing and enhance Deezer’s brand awareness and brand perception.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director Russia, you will actively manage all B2C campaigns in Russia: ATL, BTL as well as CRM. Acquire, develop and manage marketing partnerships.
What you will do:
- Responsible for implementing a Marketing strategy focused on increasing Branding Awareness, generate subscribers and ultimately increase our market share
- App Store Optimosation
- Develop, plan & execute B2C Marketing campaigns (TV, Digital, Offline & OOH, Events, experiential), including asset production with international Brand Team and local Studioteam (Copywriter, Designer)
- Manage media and creative agencies
- Oversee, plan and execute all local marketing related CRM and product marketing activities as the central point of contact for international teams
- Work closely with local business development on all brand and B2B campaigns to ensure consistent communication, tonality and imagery
- Strategically identify & develop B2C partnerships with external companies and brands to expand Deezer’s local reach and attract users within the partners’ audiences. Execute collaborative campaigns with partners
- Develop, negotiate and sign B2C partnerships including a clear activation plan for each partner
- Work closely with Partnership Activations Manager and international Business Development teams on a long term activation of partnerships and local rollout of global B2C partnerships.
- Develop technical integrations for content highlights and app integrations in partner websites & apps to offer seamless user journeys. Plan and lead the technical developments for local initiatives
What we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of recent work experience in Marketing in tech&media company or digital agency
- Experience in B2C marketing campaigns, digital perfomance marketimng, ASO, Branding positioning and Acquisition
- Ability to be creative and proactive
- Strong analytical, project management and organization skills
- You feel comfortable in a challenging environment
- Experience within a brand and a start-up would be a real plus
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you
- Proficiency in Russian required, fluent in English
- You are excited to work within a music-oriented environment :)
- Be aware that you need to send your application in English
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds color to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together!
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.