- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Part of the Deep Blue Group of Companies, Think Support Services Inc (TSSI) is a fast-growing business delivering innovative, digital, and high volume solutions to the Australian retail property market. Working across multiple products and brands, with a focus on the sale and purchase of property connecting people, systems, and data across the pre-sale, building inspections, and conveyancing process through to settlement, we’re changing the face of the Australian retail property market.
We have newly created roles delivering service and sales solutions to customers within our Rapid Building Inspections business.
Rapid Building Inspections (RBI) is one of Australia's fastest-growing building & pest inspection providers. Working across a wide majority of Australian states, our dedicated team conduct building, pest, dilapidation, stage and soon to be, depreciation inspections for residential homeowners, buyers, and sellers. Our qualified Building Inspectors on the ground in Australia are supported by a team of dedicated sales, service, and support professionals in our Manila offices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supported by a comprehensive onboarding process, you will work as part of a team providing service and support to our customers all over Australia, as well as your colleagues (in Australia and the Philippines).
You will be responsible for:
- Mostly back-office work with the focus on attention to detail
- Reviewing and issuing completed inspection reports
- Answering client queries about the inspection report
- Proactively anticipating the needs and concerns of our clients
- Providing an excellent level of service via email with clients and internal colleagues
- Taking accountability for issue resolution and escalating problems where needed
- Maintaining strong communication with your colleagues to ensure the team targets are achieved
- Demonstrating you live and breathe our values and behaviors
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes and ways of working
You pride yourself on delivering great customer experiences. You are able to break down competing priorities autonomously to ensure you deliver to fixed deadlines. Highly organized, both your customers and your team know you can be depended on and are always reliable. With exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, you thrive in an environment where you can work as part of a team to solve problems. You know that every day will throw up new and different challenges and know how to go about solving problems without the script.
With a completed Bachelor’s degree you will have:
- Direct customer contact experience ideally working with Aust / NZ, US or UK customers
- Experience in a high-performance service delivery environment
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 applications
- Experience in Adobe and PDF editing applications is a plus
- High level of proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in working in both a team and individual environment
WORKING LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Our teams are currently working from home, however this role will be based in our Makati head offices once circumstances allow. In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate your home working environment is as follows:
- conducive home office (free from noise and distraction)
- main internet: wired internet of at least 5mbps
- reliable back up internet: at least 3mbps speed
At Rapid Building Inspections we operate as a close knit family and believe in a culture of Care, Communication and Professionalism.