Production Leader Industrialization
- Plot 16 & 17, Road 12, Uttara Sector 6, Dhaka, Bangladesh
At Decathlon, we primarily recruit people who will flourish in our corporate culture.
We attach particular importance to ensuring that our employees have a positive ambition and are actors in their professional careers. People who want to learn, to progress, to excel, and to take responsibility. We deeply believe that your determination and your passion for sport are essential to your success.
Our leaders maintain the richness of their teams by recruiting different profiles, formations, and different horizons. Working with us, you will be a part of #OneBlueTeam with 100,000 strong teammates present in more than 65 countries.
So if you too want to combine your passion for sport with a rich and fulfilling journey, join us!
PLI, with this position, you will be the leader of Industrialization; you are the torchbearer of the reproduction of a prototype, in accordance with the cost/ quality/ lead time requirements.
You will work in close collaboration with the signed sports, suppliers, and production zones. In your playground, you will have below responsibilities:
- Confirm the technical requirement based on the process and supplier know how.
- Challenge the cost break down on my perimeter to optimize the cost.
- Validate the First Prod sample that come from a production run.
- Master the quality of my product by mastering the process.
- Make sure that the process of my supplier is stable, capable and profitable.
- Build the Production control Plan of my perimeter (process/ product/supplier).
- Lead and debrief the duplication project on my perimeter.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about sports
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the BICYCLE/ METAL/ PLASTIC industry
- You are a graduate of Engineering from any discipline
- You speak English fluently and love to work with people, even thousands of kilometers away!
- You are agile, creative and thrive to take initiative
- You are responsible, autonomous and customer-oriented
- You are field oriented and love to work with products in the production floor.
- Weekly sport practice facilities
- Multicultural working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly bonus and provident fund facilities
- Life and health insurance coverage
- Two days of weekly holidays