Production Leader Quality
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
At Decathlon, we primarily recruit people who will flourish in our corporate culture.
We attach particular importance to ensuring that our employees have a positive ambition and are actors in their professional careers. People who want to learn, to progress, to excel, and to take responsibility. We deeply believe that your determination and your passion for sport are essential to your success.
Our leaders maintain the richness of their teams by recruiting different profiles, formations, and different horizons. Working with us, you will be a part of #OneBlueTeam with 100,000 strong teammates present in more than 65 countries.
So if you too want to combine your passion for sport with a rich and fulfilling journey, join us!
PLQ, with this position, you will be the leader of Quality; you are the torchbearer to gurantee the quality of the products and improve sustainability in production.
You will work in close collaboration with the signed sports, suppliers, and production zones. In your playground, you will have below responsibilities:
- Detect unacceptable situations in my supplier (quality/ process/ HRP) and implement immediate actions.
- Control my product quality.
- Follow the control plans on my perimeter.
- Homologate my product for a new production launching.
- Plan Quality, Process and sustainable development assesments in my supplier pannel.
- Manage my suppliers according to its assessments targets (Quality, Process, HRP, Env., lab).
- Build my Production control Plan.
- Implement preventive action plan on major products of my perimeter.
- You are passionate about sports
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the BICYCLE/ METAL/ PLASTIC industry
- You are a graduate from any discipline
- You speak English fluently and love to work with people, even thousands of kilometers away!
- You are agile, creative and thrive to take initiative
- You are responsible, autonomous and customer-oriented
- You are field oriented and love to work with products in the production floor.
- Weekly sport practice facilities
- Multicultural working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly bonus and provident fund
- Health and life insurance coverage
- Two days of weekly holidays