Development & Industrialization Production Leader
- Chattogram, Bangladesh
At Decathlon, we primarily recruit people who will flourish in our corporate culture.
We attach particular importance to ensuring that our employees have a positive ambition and are actors in their professional careers. People who want to learn, to progress, to excel, and to take responsibility. We deeply believe that your determination and your passion for sport are essential to your success.
Our leaders maintain the richness of their teams by recruiting different profiles, formations, and different horizons. Working with us, you will be a part of #OneBlueTeam with 100,000 strong teammates present in more than 65 countries.
So if you too want to combine your passion for sport with a rich and fulfilling journey, join us!
DIPL, with this position, you will be the leader of Development & Industrialization; you are the torchbearer of the best product ratio QUALITY, COST, and Time-To-Market.
You will work in close collaboration with the signed sports, suppliers, and production zones. In your playground, you will have 2 key responsibilities:
- I coordinate the development project plan in DPP
- I am responsible for the manufacturing of the prototypes
- I participate in the setting up of the technical file
- I optimize the development cost of my products
- I coordinate the product project plan in DPP
- I implement the necessary means for mass production
- I ensure the product quality in mass production conditions
- I ensure and optimize the manufacturing organization
- I manage the continuous improvement of my activity
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about sports
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the Footwear industry
- You are a graduate of Footwear Engineering (preferable)
- You speak English fluently and love to work with people, even thousands of kilometers away!
- You are agile, creative and thrive to take initiative
- You are responsible, autonomous and customer-oriented
- Weekly sport practice facilities
- Multicultural working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly bonus and provident fund facilities
- Life and health insurance coverage
- Two days of weekly holidays