Supply Production Intern
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
At Decathlon, we primarily recruit people who will flourish in our corporate culture.
We attach particular importance to ensuring that our employees have a positive ambition and are actors in their professional careers. People who want to learn, to progress, to excel, and take responsibility. We deeply believe that your determination and your passion for sport are essential to your success.
Our leaders maintain the richness of their teams by recruiting different profiles, formations, and different horizons. Working with us, you will be a part of #OneBlueTeam with 95,000 strong teammates present in more than 65 countries.
So if you too want to combine your passion for sport with a rich and fulfilling journey, join us!
- You prepare every season with a project team and our suppliers for products under your responsibility
- You set up a complete, accurate and updated referencing in our supply chain management system
- You build a relevant production planning and evaluate capacities with efficient management of components
- You manage the orders and guarantee the delivery on time and availability in stores on all your products
- You lead a continuous improvement strategy in the entire supply chain organization of your suppliers
- You must have a bachelor degree with expertise in MS Excel
- You are outgoing, friendly, and fluent in English communication
- You are hardworking, curious to learn, and responsible
- You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- You are passionate about sport and practice it regularly
- Weekly sport practice facilities
- Multicultural working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Two days of weekly holidays