- Plot 16 & 17, Road 12, Sector 6, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Due to digitalization, retail is likely to change as much in the next five years as it has in the past fifty!
For this reason alone, e-commerce is one of the most interesting and challenging industries to be a part of. Decathlon is the largest sporting goods retailer worldwide. Our goal is to offer our sport products through our e-commerce platforms to all sports lovers of Bangladesh.
For this reason, Decathlon is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded E-COMMERCE INTERN (paid internship for 6 months) who has a real passion for sports and practices his/her sport regularly.
To ensure the smooth operations of our e-commerce platforms:
- You will manage and improve the content of our websites
- You will manage our e-commerce orders
- You continuously ensure smooth e-commerce operations, improve and standardize our existing processes
- You will take care of user feedback and reviews
You are encouraged to think outside the box and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service during your internship with us.
- You are a passionate sportsperson and you practice sports several times a week
- You are service-oriented and you love to support fellow sportspeople to purchase their sports products online
- You are proficient in both, spoken and written English
- You welcome challenges, they give you the power to excel
- You love to work in a vital and diverse team
- You get excited about working in a start-up environment - you want to grow together with your company
- You enjoy autonomy and you are comfortable with making decisions
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Weekly sport practice facilities
- Multicultural working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Attractive fixed allowance during the internship
- Pick and drop facilities during COVID-19 pandemic