Production Leader Component
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
Decathlon is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world having presence in more than 50 countries (with 1500+ stores) to provide enjoyment for all sports people. It was founded in 1976 by Michel Leclercq in Lille, France with a new concept “All sports under one roof”.
At Decathlon, 90,000 of us live our common Purpose on a daily basis: “To sustainably make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many”.
In every country where we are present, we place innovation at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics. Our 85 signed sport teams channel all their energy into developing technical, good-looking and simple products, always at the lowest possible prices.
- I develop suppliers expertise to produce quality fabrics within short lead times and low cost.
- I source new fabric suppliers in the market who is matching with Decathlon compliance and pricing policy.
- I am responsible for business development in fabric suppliers which means from fabric development, fabric price negotiations until shipment.
- I am responsible of the quality of fabrics including all test requirements, color approvals and bulk production control stages.
- I carry out quality control in my fabric suppliers.
- I enforce the compliance rules of the company.
- I ensure that environmental and toxicology rules are respected in our fabric suppliers.
- I measure and correct discrepancies.
- I explain and recommend changes for new solutions.
- I have at least 2 years experience in Synthetic Knit Fabric Development; my Knitting and Dyeing experience will also get preference.
- I love problem solving with pro-activity.
- I have a graduation in Textile Engineering.
- I am passionate to work on field with CI mindset.
- I like sports and I have a great sense of responsibility.
- I am curious and very good in spoken English.
- I want to grow and share in a multicultural environment.