Technical Services Engineer
- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
The Technical Services Engineer works the daily inbound cases from Customer Service; determine the root cause and either resolve or escalating to other team members or teams as required. This position is the communication champion between Customer Success, Professional Services, Development, and TechOps to ensure system wide incidents or issues are known and case resources coordinated.
The Technical Services Engineer reports to the Technical Services Manager.
NOTE: this is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
- Working with Tech Ops, Development and Product team members to identify and resolve bugs and enhancement requests
- Writing custom scripts
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and document issues and/or execute data fixes in order to respond to support
- Maintain/Adjust the SWE Update by date
- Work the daily inbound cases from Customer Services
- Support All Daxko software offerings and integrated third party tools
- Escalation point for Customer Service when identifying urgent action from other departments
- Collaborate across teams regarding business and product needs of customers
- Response time on getting cases resolved to Customer Service
- Communication with Customer Service about system issues
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
- Ensure a speedy response time on cases and enlist help of other team members as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Ability to identify an alternative approach that might help trainees who are having difficulties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to maintain professionalism and act with integrity
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- One (1+) years of experience troubleshooting Microsoft SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- One (1+) years of experience troubleshooting C#, JAVA, or similar source code
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.