Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
The Business Partner on our People Development team is primarily responsible for supporting all Daxko team members’ comprehensive employment needs. You’ll partner with both senior leaders and individual contributors to roll-out processes, ensure adherence and uphold the values and culture of Daxko.
The ideal candidate
- Driven to make processes, policies, and culture evolve as the company grows
- Ability. Anything that encompasses the development of our people.
- Performance Management
- Advising team lead and team members
- Engagement, etc
- Growth mindset. There aren’t limitations, simply detours to other opportunities. Instead of saying "we can’t do it", seeing challenges as an opportunity to make the team, the individual, and the company better.
- Agile Mindset. The ability to switch gears in the role based on the needs of the team and growth of the business and culture.
- 10-15% travel.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partnering with leaders to support the Daxko Performance Management program
- Partnering with the recruiting team to support internal mobility and career growth.
- Supporting team members as they exit the organization – conducting exit interviews, ensuring smooth offboarding, and identifying trends in exit survey/interview analysis to drive improvement in employee practices.
- Ensuring compliance with all federal and state regulations; keeping up to date on employment law and current best practices to help better facilitate the employee experience
- Responding to employee relations issues, conducting investigations and facilitating the resolution of complaints
- Creating and implementing policies, procedures, and processes to continually improve the efficiency of the People Development function
- Working with our outside immigration attorney and team members for visa related matters
- Managing the creation, data collection, and analysis of Daxko surveys: annual team member survey, engagement surveys, training feedback assessments
- Partnering with Director of People Development to coordinate and execute training and development, analysis and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional work experience, with a track record of additional responsibility and growth within position(s)
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- HR knowledge, especially in areas of employee relations and performance management
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and deadline-driven
- Excellent organizational skills; can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written; able to breakdown complex issues into easy-to-understand messages
- Proven relationship-building skills – with employees, managers, and executives.
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to comfortably work in a high-growth environment
- Experience with immigration employment visa process
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer-orientation and strong dependability
The Daxko Nation includes many distinct brands: Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, Zen Planner, UpLaunch, PlayerSpace, Motionsoft, and more. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span over 100 countries, 17,000 facilities, and over 25 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.