Customer Service Advocate
- 200 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Club Automation's Customer Care Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its software solutions. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you're up to the task?
In this role, we'll want you to:
- Work closely with Customer Care team to thoroughly understand the support process and gain a deep knowledge of the product
- Answer support questions directly from customers via phone or email
- Manage the relationships of existing CA customers by gaining a robust knowledge of their businesses and learning how to leverage CA to better improve their operations
- Help form a tribe-like customer care community committed to building an engaging, effective and efficient customer care team that responds to clients quickly and efficiently
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Club Automation hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm: Monday-Friday, and as needed.
- Ability to work on call one week every other month.
- Track record in customer service is strongly preferred. Have technical, help-desk, or support experience? Then you'll be ahead of the pack.
- Previous experience in the health or fitness club industry is also a big plus.
- Ability to manage your time wisely. At Club Automation, we believe in working hard and working smart.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills. Do your friends call you the grammar guru?
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.