Business Development Manager
- 2275 Half Day Rd, Bannockburn, IL 60015, USA
Club Automation is seeking an energized and talented Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team. Our Business Development Manager will lead our amazing team of Business Development Representatives in fueling the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and converting a significant volume of leads to the outside sales team. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for forming business strategies with the Territory Managers and marketing to specifically target prospects based on their geographical location, organizational size, type of organization, and market. If you’re interested in joining a company driven by a culture of positive energy, empowerment, and continuous improvement, you’ve come to the right place.
You will also...
- Lead, motivate and develop the Business Development Team of 4-8 Business Development Reps (BDRs).
- Partner with the Director of Sales to set and execute the overall sales team strategy.
- Manage monthly incentive spiffs for team members in collaboration with the Director of sales.
- Participate in call shadowing, 1:1 coaching, and team-building activities.
- Develop new Business Development roles to maximize revenue in our cross-sell channels
- Establish and optimize practices and processes to quickly scale and grow the BDR team and improve monthly delivery.
- Act as the liaison between marketing and sales to execute campaigns and lead generation strategies.
- Work with Senior Territory Managers to target their markets with specialized campaigns in collaboration with marketing.
- Ensure the success and efficiency of individual and team performances, and ensure all sales goals are attained.
- Implement innovative programs and initiatives based on emerging trends in the market and industry.
- Produce and implement action-oriented corrective coaching plans when sales goals and values do not meet expectations.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual reviews of teams’ performance metrics.
- Lead the process for recruiting, selecting, and training new team members to meet sales forecasts and growth expectations.
- Previous sales experience (SaaS & inside sales preferred) and a minimum of 1 year of management or player-coach experience.
- Demonstrated experience building a high-performance team through effective coaching, counseling, training, and managing of people.
- Demonstrated success as an individual contributor in sales (we want to see your numbers!)
- Proven track record in implementing processes and systems to strategically drive sales and new leads.
- Reliable, strong, entrepreneurial work ethic and able to work independently.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for fitness, sports, or active lifestyle
- Prior experience in a SaaS company.
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities, and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.