- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
We are looking bring on a Marketing Intern to support our Implementation Team in areas, including digital marketing, content generation, and special projects.
In exchange, you will get to work with a team who are all committed to aiding in your professional development. And you will gain valuable perspective and tangible, marketable skills that can be transferred to future positions in marketing or in software implementation. Oh yeah, and we will also pay you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Building email and text-based lifecycle campaigns
- Content generation for Daxko blog, newsletter, and customer-facing one pagers
- Assist in developing and implementing SMS text launches
- Migrating campaigns
- Special projects, as needed
- Currently enrolled in, or recently completed marketing or related degree program
- Must be available to work in-office 3 half days/week
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Strong organization, time-management, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, ExactTarget, Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Passion for nonprofits
- Prior experience using member management software
- Paid internship
- Learn metric-driven marketing strategies
- Become familiar with a variety of marketing and web tools including Hubspot, ExactTarget, Canva, Salesforce and Asana project management
- Build connections in both the SaaS and fitness industries
- Casual dress code
- Have fun at a cool place to work!
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, CSI Spectrum, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.