Business Development Intern (Fall 2019)
- 200 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Club Automation is the leading club management software for health & athletic clubs and medical wellness centers. Club Automation’s comprehensive web-based solution currently serves over 400 enterprise-grade facilities nationwide. Increase revenue, reduce cost and engage customers with our sophisticated, intuitive system backed by a team of industry experts.
As our Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for prospecting a lists of target accounts to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts. This is a FALL internship with a target start date of September 15th, 2019.
You will also:
- Be dedicated to proactive business development.
- Qualify incoming leads who reach out by phone or website.
- Remove unqualified opportunities, determine accounts to be followed up on.
- Support 1 or 2 account executives (could be a higher ratio depending on market and deal size) on key accounts and calling on a predetermined list of potential new prospects.
- Provide continuous follow-up and communication with these prospects, consistently and on a systematic basis.
- Be required to make multiple calls or “touches” to create a sales demos.
- Help exceed sales & profit objectives by leading our sales strategy & effort in selected accounts and supporting all sales managers & key accounts as needed
- Strong phone, relationship building & management skills
- Solid organization, project & time management skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Comfort working with data – analyzing, summarizing, & presenting
- Proficient with MS Office programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.