- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
As our Account Manager, you will work as a consultative partner to key Daxko customers, providing excellent customer service and building rapport with key contacts. You will help to identify new service and/or product opportunities and coordinate as necessary with Sales. As a liaison between the customer and Daxko, you will serve as an internal client advocate.
You'll be responsible for...
- Managing relationships with key customers across multiple platforms and serving as their primary contact
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the entire Daxko product suite and having the ability to communicate overall value
- Serving as first layer of escalation management for customers
- Proactively ensuring satisfaction of assigned client base through periodic conference calls and client visits.
- Communicating and promoting key Daxko initiatives to the customer (e.g., user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.) to ensure thorough product adoption and to drive retention.
- Overseeing customer projects, resolution of critical service issues, and follow-up to quality survey feedback.
- Identifying new service and/or product opportunities and coordinating as necessary with Sales and Product.
- Adhering to standard Daxko tools and processes (i.e., tracking calls and cases in SFDC, etc.) for recording and responding to service activities (i.e., customers visited, presentations made, etc.).
- Mentoring and coaching less tenured or newly hired Services associates on product knowledge, process and procedures and relationship skills.
- Being available to travel 25%.
You NEED to have...
- 1-2 years demonstrated proficiency in managing larger more complex client account relationships with multiple products and/or experience with Daxko products and customers.
We'd LIKE you to also have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience building relationships and understanding a customer’s needs is essential.
- Expert knowledge of Daxko’s products and services as well as the non-profit health and fitness market.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within a customer’s organization (C Suite & association leaders).
- Strategic Planning and decision making
- Relationship Building
- Presentation skills, which includes superior verbal and written communication
- Excellent judgment
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected in our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.