- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
Are you obsessed with traveling and a stickler for great customer service? Daxko specializes in top-notch operational, accounting, and engagement software solutions, and we need a high-energy Software Trainer to teach our customers how to use them. Our customers are located across the USA, from Walla Walla, WA to Maui, HI to Miami, FL, so you’re guaranteed to see some remarkable places. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, a ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic, superb motivation, and plenty of patience.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Training customers both via face-to-face and virtual (phone and web) methods.
- Training end users (you should be comfortable speaking to small or large groups).
- Working collaboratively with other Daxko teams to transition customers from implementation, through training, and on to launch.
- Assisting with writing/editing training documents, manuals, courses and curriculum.
- Traveling 50-75% of the time to customer sites nationwide.
- Ability to travel 2 or 3 Monday through Friday workweeks each month (average = 75% of the time)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possess an understanding of Adult Learning Theory and training principles
- Ability to train customers 8 hours per day onsite
- Face-to-face customer interaction experience
- Professional demeanor and composure
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Technical ability (using and learning software)
Extra credit for...
- Software training experience
- Experience using any Learning Management System or content-authoring tool is a plus
- Experience in creating/editing training materials - PowerPoints, written documentation, etc.
- Accounting knowledge
- Remote training experience
The Daxko Nation includes five distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, CSI Spectrum, AAC, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.