- 200 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
At Club Automation, you will establish and maintain a process and a culture of consistently delivering quality software with an on-shore and off-shore group of teams.
You will also...
- Function as an Agile Coach, as needed, across the off-shore group of teams you will be working with, leveraging agile techniques as your primary point of reference.
- Partner with leaders to foster a culture of healthy and efficient teams that execute at a predictable and sustainable pace against clearly defined goals and outcomes.
- Continually strive for role clarity for every contributing role in technology.
- Ensure that the way your teams work - methodologies, processes, meetings, and ceremonies - is appropriate, clear, systematic, documented and adhered to within reason.
- Model and coach the facilitation of those meetings and ceremonies, as well as the collaborative, dynamic planning process of prioritizing and estimating the work to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- As needed, facilitate consistent communication and collaboration between Product Management and all appropriate stakeholders in the efforts around release, roadmap and portfolio planning.
- Have a willingness to visit our off-shore group of teams four or more times a year to maintain and grow the relationships and chemistry that makes such a partnership a success.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (spike, prototype, beta, production, etc).
- Model and coaches the proactive mitigation and management of risks.
- Identify and track all relevant data that informs leadership and product teams on the quality and predictability of our product teams.
- Manage the use of any tooling that supports the agile product lifecycle for our product teams. This includes the evaluation, implementation, and training of new tools, as well as the configuration and administration of current tooling. Jira and Confluence administration experience is a plus.
- Oversee the management of, if not directly run and own, the project management of any special projects that aren’t directly driving our roadmap. This can be technical debt projects, hosting migrations, key customer projects, audits, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience delivering products and projects as an agile coach in a software development shop
- A strong understanding of and passion for the core principles of agile software development
- Proven understanding and passion for core agile principles, as well as experience with a range of agile methodologies and the tools that support them
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience facilitating and collaborating with software teams, including off-shore teams.
- Proven experience in taking the lead on collaboration and facilitation of meetings, ceremonies, and projects.
- Willingness to have flexible work hours to accommodate, within in reason, the schedules of an off-shore team
The Daxko Nation includes many distinct brands: Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities, and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.