Customer Service Advocate
- 9325 Dorchester St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129, USA
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by a team of over 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few
Zen Planner is a fast-moving technology company based in Highlands Ranch, CO. We provide an all-in-one software for fitness businesses that includes membership management, scheduling, integrated payment processing, email and website templates, that enables our customers grow and nurture their business.
We are seeking an energized and talented Customer Service Advocate to work alongside our amazing team who are dedicated to both active lifestyles and to helping small businesses flourish.
- Become an expert Zen Planner user and stay on top of changes in each software release
- Work as a consultative partner to your customer, building rapport, providing direction and communicating customer specific feedback via phone, email or chat
- Identify, diagnose and resolve Zen Planner technical and usage issues
- Prioritize issues and escalate actionable items to the development team
- Validate reported issues using testing techniques and tools
- Collaborate closely with team members to provide creative solutions to unique problems
- Proactively reach out to clients to ensure optimal use of the Zen Planner software
- Maintain established metrics while serving as a representative of our OHANA values
- Manage incoming weekend support requests via email on a rotating basis
- Strive to attain high customer satisfaction ratings consistently
- Help develop, improve and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Work towards quarterly goals that contribute to professional success and/or that of the company
- Some evening and weekend hours are required
- Track record in customer service is strongly preferred. Have technical, help-desk, or support experience? Then you'll be ahead of the pack.
- Zen Planner's hours are from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday, with rotating on-call weekend coverage once per quarter
- Genuine commitment to delivering a best-in-class service
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Ability to manage your time wisely. At Zen Planner, we believe in working hard and working smart.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Experience Preferred
- Passion for fitness or sports: i.e. Crossfit, Zumba, Martial Arts, or Yoga
- Prior experience as a fitness instructor, personal trainer
- Prior experience using member management software
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected in our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- 1 month sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.