- 9325 Dorchester St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129, USA
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
We are looking bring on a Marketing Intern to support our Marketing Team in all areas, including social media, events, and digital marketing.
In exchange, you will get to work with a team who are all committed to aiding in your professional development. And you will gain valuable perspective and tangible, marketable skills that can be transferred to future positions in marketing. Oh yeah, and we will also pay you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Help organize marketing events
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative task
- Assist in managing social media channels
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Assist on other projects that arise on an ad-hoc basis
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Available to work 32 hours per week during the summer, moving to 16 hours per week during the school year
- Work collaboratively in team environments
- Positive and self-starter mentality
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for or experience in the fitness or athletics industry
- Basic competency with Excel or SalesForce
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.