- 2401 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Our company is a private brand marketing firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Fortune 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. We push our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
We are a marketing company in the area that specializes in new customer acquisitions. Our priority is to promote client products and services to ensure satisfaction across all parties. We're looking to add a rockstar to our growing team! If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Our company is seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to fill our new Junior Sales Associate position. The Junior Sales Representative will oversee our retail store and assist new and existing customers with account sales, upgrades, and customer retention. We offer an exciting and supportive work environment where our employees ideas are not only heard but valued.
Junior Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with all inquiries, account set ups, and upgrades to find the best products/services for their needs
- Provide exceptional customer service and enhance productivity level
- Stay up to date on all products and services offered
- Communicate daily with management about sales and customer issues
- Motivate customers to enhance sales and profits by advertising and marketing products
- Work as part of a retail team to drive sales
- Engage customers in a professional manner
Junior Sales Associate Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling - Full Time positions available
- Paid training
- Compensation paid weekly
- Eligibility for bonuses
- Career opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Awesome company culture
- Participation in annual charity events
- Previous retail or sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.