Customer Sales Representative
- 2401 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Our company is a private brand marketing firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Fortune 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. We push our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
This firm is one of the fastest-growing privately owned sales and marketing firms in DFW. Our goal is to acquire and retain quality customers. Our unique approach is to increase the market share that has allowed us to grow as a company continually. Within the next year, our goals are to expand into new markets and add more clients to our portfolio.
Customer Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide the best possible levels of service to our customers in a welcoming, friendly and respectful manner – make the customer feel at home
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and by responding to them promptly and efficiently
- Provide product and service information to customers and identify up-selling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships
- Recommend and implement programs to support customer needs
Customer Sales Representative Benefits:
- Paid time off after a probationary period
- Continual Training and Professional Development by the management team
- Travel Opportunities (both domestic and international)
- Full-Time schedule available with flexible hours
- Upward mobility in a thriving industry
Customer Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to resolve conflict
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- College Degree (Preferred)
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Bilingual is a plus!
Career possibilities are limitless with our team. You will have the opportunity to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services, and promotions.
Submit your resume today for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.