Customer Service Representative
- 2401 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Our company is a private brand marketing firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Fortune 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. We push our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
Our firm is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our office - This position would be focused on maintaining all aspects on consumer interactions with a client's brand and increasing the general market share. This is an Entry Level position, you'll receive full paid training, ideal for candidates with 0-3 years of experience, recent college grads or candidates who are looking for a career change.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Customer service
- Handling customer complaints and escalations
- Completing sales using our current POS
- Be able to provide product knowledge
- Assisting with maintaining sales targets
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly and helpful personality
- A willingness to learn and grow
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Dedicated career paths for all positions.
- We believe in promoting from within, there are opportunities to move to different areas of the company
- Full time, flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Hands on training
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.