Sales and Marketing Associate
- 2401 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Our company is a private brand marketing firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Fortune 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. We push our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
We are pleased to offer a exceptional position within our company.
The Inside Sales and Marketing position is responsible for working closely with management, sales, office staff, technicians, customers, and vendors so that all aspects of a new customer acquisitions as well as existing customer base support is provided. You will work with Sales Reps, and Sales Managers to support the efforts of the sales team. Additionally, you will work close with the administrative team in the office to be a resource and provide aid and direction as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Day To Day Duties
- Assist customers, sales, and administrative staff with their needs or questions.
- Work with sales staff to schedule and coordinate meeting and opportunities.
- Update CRM systems.
- Run reports for management.
- Coordinate conference calls and meetings.
- Manage marketing efforts.
- Create accurate proposals, estimates, and quotes for the customers.
- Execute contracts and renewals.
- Maintain effective productivity and grow the business by meeting and exceeding financial goals.
- May be required to conduct out of town business or training.
- It is required to support the other departments as needed.
- Evaluate and reestablish yearly work goals.
- Taking calls from potential customers then determining what may be needed.
- Review of completed sales jobs and projects to ensure jobs are properly closed out and ready to invoice.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to lead and a desire to grow into other roles.
- Clear and effective communications
- Can do attitude.
- Must have strong coordinating skills.
- Must be willing to take ownership and control over the work you produce.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and the ability to maintain friendly, welcoming and helpful personality.
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, level headed, solution oriented.
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, works well independently or as a team member.
- Incorporate time management skills on a continuous basis.
- Well developed sales skills including excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic mechanical and technical aptitude is helpful.
- Proven interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.
- Basic marketing knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.