Brand Marketing/Sales - Full Paid Training!
- 2401 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Our company is a private brand marketing firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Fortune 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. We push our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
If you’ve been searching for a way to incorporate your love of people and your excellent work ethic into a full time or part time job opportunity, look no further!
Our firm is on the lookout for an enthusiastic candidate who is eager to get their marketing career underway. Currently representing brands nationwide, our client is looking for a Brand Marketing Assistant who can help them make brand to consumer connections with these brands through face to face branding through out the DFW area.
Daily Responsibilities Of The Brand Marketing Assistant
- Demonstrate key brand & product features in a retail setting.
- Organize presentations for each business sales meeting.
- Create consumer & brand connections to increase brand loyalty and positive brand recognition.
- Deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers and educate them on the benefits of each product with the goal of successfully impacting sales performance and generating product sales to assist with the overall marketing plan for each client brand.
- Sales, Direct Sales, telesales Promotion, Marketing, and related experience preferred
- Experience with clients in the entertainment, restaurant, and health/cosmetics industries is a huge asset! Full training will be provided so entry level candidates and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of different people on a daily basis.
- Comfortable in a large group setting and with face to face consumer interaction.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.