Founded in 2016, DataZymes is a next-generation analytics and data science company driving technology and digital-led innovation for our clients, thus helping them get more value from their data and analytics investments.
Our platforms are built on best-of-breed technologies, thus protecting current investments while providing clients more bang for their buck. As we are a premier partner for many Business Intelligence and Information Management companies, we also provide advisory and consulting services to clients helping them make the right decisions and put together a long-term roadmap.
Our mission at DataZymes is to scale analytics and enable healthcare organizations in achieving non-linear, long term and sustainable growth. In a short span, we have built a high-performance team in focused practice areas, built digital-enabled solutions and are working with some marquee names in the US healthcare industry.
Location: Greater Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid model with 2 days in office)
- Data and Analytics: Develop business rules and analytical and visualization dashboard modules for contract data, use visualization tools such as Qlik to visualize analysis, SQL and DB modules based on AWS Redshift, Teradata and Oracle. Utilize Google Analytics, Field information (calls data, Veeva) and product sales data to build analytics module to optimize portal data
- Process and Metrics Documentation: Identify Key Performance Indicators for measuring and optimizing portal, document and visualize it in dashboards. Use agile project management using JIRA, ALM and standardized portals.
- Engage with business partners to understand their requirements, identify their challenge
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the organization
- Build and grow the organization through pre-sales, operations and training enablement
- 3 to 5+ years of database experience with advanced SQL skills
- Ability to research and manipulate complex and large data sets
- Working experience on analytical tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SAS, R/Python, etc.
- Deep knowledge of building dashboards and business intelligence
- Ability to solve complex business problem through a blend of logical and creative thinking
- Strong communication skills with excellent ability to synthesize complex information
- Prior work experience in pharma or retail with exposure to digital marketing teams or analytical operations
Bachelors in Engineering, or Masters in Data Analytics/Statistics / Economics / Business Administration
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to do client interactions.
- Capitalizes on opportunities to pursue value. Brings issues out in open so that all concern can address and find solution.
- Building professional relationships with members of the client team.
- Has an open and learning mindset. Adapts to new learning approaches and methods.