Java Developer - Remote Job
- 22309 Exploration Dr, Lexington Park, MD 20653, USA
- Employees can work remotely
1 Year Contract.
Looking for US Citizen due to project restrictions.
Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Prior experience developing Object-oriented (OO) code is required
- Expert knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Java Server Faces experience is required
- React experience highly desired
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle and ORM technologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Experience using tools including Eclipse, Git, and TFS related utilities
- Experience using Hibernate and Maven
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, agile environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Preferred bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Math
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.