Windows Native and React Native Developer - Remote Job
- AZ-101 Loop, Tempe, AZ, USA
· Works on multiple applications.
· Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
· Configure and/or develop standard applications according to development standards.
· Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
· Effectively communicates within the development team.
· Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning.
· Develop and build advanced applications for the Windows, Android & iOS platforms.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Assist in the setup of the Continuous Integration (CI) process.
1. 1+ Years of commercial development experience in cross platform mobile apps with React-Native.
1. 1+ Years of commercial development experience in cross platform mobile apps with Windows Native Mobile App
2. 3+ years of commercial development experience in hybrid applications.
4. Maps, grid and forms are highly desirable. MVVM is a plus
5. Proficient in functional programing (RxJS).
6. Knowledge of design patterns, UI/UX design, code smells and clean code.
7. Experience with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development.
8. Familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx).
9. Deep knowledge of the latest JS standards.
10. Knowledge of testing frameworks (Jest/Enzyme/Detox).
11. Familiarity with debugging tools. 12. Solid understanding and implementation experience of React-Native, React.
13. Some experience with HTML5, CSS3, one and more of jQuery, Angular is plus.
14. Experience with continuous integration Tools and test automation is plus.
15. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
16. Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
17. Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments.
18. Knowledge of design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
19. Experience with distributed version control system such as Git. Gitflow is desirable.
20. Published one or more apps to the Google store or/and Apple Store is a plus.