Active Directory Architect
- NY-5, Buffalo, NY, USA
Position: Active Directory Architect
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable to long term)
Must have- ADFS, Azure AD, Powershell, PKI.
- Perform AD assessment/review and provide recommendations[JKS] & implementation of best practices standardize and optimize Active Directory
- Perform domain controller refresh
- Perform ongoing AD/PKI engineering support day-to-day
[JKS] Complete Assessment of Group policy objects
Primary interface between the customer and Delivery teams and own the technical ownership of Active Directory, DFS, Wintel, PKI, ADFS, Azure AD etc.
- Expert with Active Directory with extensive hands-on experience
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
Tests software updates and patches.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
- Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- 5 years of experience in Active Directory and PKI
- 5 years of experience in ADFS – installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- 5 years of Azure AD
- 5 years of experience in System Administration and Operating Systems - Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- 5 years of experience in Systems Hardware
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations
- Basic knowledge of network technologies
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.