Application Security Lead/Architect
- KY-146, Louisville, KY, USA
Position: Application Security Team Lead
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
- Assist development teams to scan/test using CheckMarx and AppScan Standard
- Triage the scanned tool report results
- Review findings with appropriate stakeholders followed by categorize the findings (True findings, False positive, etc.)
- Provide remediation guidance for each release after FP analysis.
- Evaluate the risk and communicate with Application Security te
am, Stakeholders. - Generate report which includes risk description, impact, risk rating, affected areas and recommendation on how to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Assist stakeholders in remediation of findings
- Re-test to confirm remediation of findings and closeout with stakeholders.
- Generate status reports periodically
- Document critical issues in internal assessment tools
- Able to review code manually to find security vulnerabilities
Degree in Computer Science / Engineering Excellent communication and presentation skills be a self-initiator, interact, coordinate and collaborate with teams Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA is an added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.