- Richmond, VA
Data Concepts specializes in offering deliverable-based, project solutions in the application development space specializing in Microsoft, Java and Mobile technologies. Data Concepts embraces the iterative approach of the Rational Unified Process and Agile Software Development Methodology as frameworks for building robust systems. Over 80% of its workforce is located in Richmond and the surrounding area which provides immense flexibility in serving customers in the Greater Richmond Area.
Data Concepts is looking for a QA Analyst to develop thorough test plans for medium (relating to complexity) systems to ensure a smooth transition from a development environment to a production environment.
- Develops test plans for medium systems to ensure application functionality meets original requirements to project.
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications developed in house or purchased from third party vendor prior to installation.
- Becomes knowledgeable of business applications systems as they are used within the business department, research and respond to application inquires.
- Responsible for mentoring of Associate Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance of software
- Maintains up to date test environment
- Ensures end user documentation correlates with program functionality
- Maintains an on going self study program to enhance QA skills and knowledge.
Responsible for testing, reviewing and learning medium (relating
to complexity) functionality of software applications which are
developed in house and those purchased form third party vendor.
Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance in
Please submit if you hold a GreenCard or U.S. Citizenship and can work on a W2 basis [no C2C].
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.