Scrum Master Agile Coach (SMAC Consultant)
- Richmond, VA
Data Concepts specializes in offering deliverable-based, project solutions in the application development space specializing in Microsoft, Java and Mobile technologies. Data Concepts embraces the iterative approach of the Rational Unified Process and Agile Software Development Methodology as frameworks for building robust systems. Over 80% of its workforce is located in Richmond and the surrounding area which provides immense flexibility in serving customers in the Greater Richmond Area.
Java Practice, Microsoft Practice, Mobile Solutions
- Our client is seeking one Scrum Master/Agile Coach SMAC.
- The SMAC will help with planning, strategizing and implementing small to large scale transformations of team/s from waterfall to small iterative development and testing cycles, applying the industry best practice, standards, and methodologies and project support under the direction of management.
- The SMAC will work in a team environment.
- 7 years working in an Agile environment
- 4 years designing and implemneting solutions utilizing agile development
- 3 years managing daily workload
- 2 years with Service Oriented Architecture (desired)
- 2 years with PL/SQL or Oracle SQLDeveloper (desired)
- 1 year with XML (desired)
- 2 years with IBM Datacap Taskmaster (desired)
- 2 years with FileNet or FileNet capture tax entry (desired)
- W2 or 1099 or C2C
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in Richmond, VA