Client Engagement Manager (Managing Consultant level)
- 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With a focus on management, monetization, and governance, DataCatalyst converts information into actionable growth plans. From data sourcing and enrichment to analytics and stewardship, our team crafts customized solutions you need to thrive in today’s data-driven environment.
We specialize in Data Strategy and MDM/PIM implementations using proprietary software accelerators that reduce risk and maximize business outcomes. We focus on financial services, healthcare, manufacturing/distribution, and retail spaces. Setting us apart is deep knowledge in both the tech and business sectors -- with an average of 15 years of experience, our associates offer expert, pragmatic strategies to fuel success. Learn more at datacatalyst.com.
Location: Remote / WFH on East Coast of United States
Job Responsibilities (as a billable consultant and as a senior member of the firm):
- Manage multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the firm
- Work with senior level client personnel to analyze & implement data management and data governance systems
- Assist DataCatalyst senior management with business development pursuits including marketing and sales activities
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing activities especially focusing on complex and specialized issues requiring good decision making
- Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex data information systems and apply it to client situations
- Bring and utilize extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Understand DataCatalyst’s service lines and assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
- Develop and maintain a project management capability that ensures accountability, consistency, and high-quality client service.
- Superior project management and cross-function team leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering and working directly with senior leaders.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships both within the organization and with clients.
- Ability to track and monitor on time/budget, large scale, complex software implementations as a billable consultant to enterprise clients.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management standards.
- Capable of establishing project management practices and tools that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, human resources, or other relevant field of study is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management in a client service environment required; Experience within a global accounting/consulting firm is desirable
- Experience in Data and Master Data Management (MDM) implementations is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project and Visio, Kanban boards, time tracking tools and collaboration tools is helpful.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is helpful.
What We Offer:
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of our firm and our clients. We have been growing at double-digit rates and expect the career and growth opportunities for our consultants to be equally exciting.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, and vacation plus 9 observed holidays. Plus, we offer:
Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.