Senior Consultant / Business Analyst
- 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With a focus on management, monetization, and governance, DataCatalyst converts information into actionable growth plans. From data sourcing and enrichment to analytics and stewardship, our team crafts customized solutions you need to thrive in today’s data-driven environment.
We specialize in Data Strategy and MDM/PIM implementations using proprietary software accelerators that reduce risk and maximize business outcomes. We focus on financial services, healthcare, manufacturing/distribution, and retail spaces. Setting us apart is deep knowledge in both the tech and business sectors -- with an average of 15 years of experience, our associates offer expert, pragmatic strategies to fuel success. Learn more at datacatalyst.com.
We are seeking talented and experienced Senior Consultants to become an integral part of our team! DataCatalyst is a mid-sized global consulting firm that specializes in Data Management, Monetization, and Governance. We are looking for full-time consultants who are business and technology savvy and interested in joining an exceptional team of innovators who successfully deliver value for our clients.
THIS VIRTUAL ROLE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES
- Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, process analysis, implementation, testing, training, and rollout of a client’s project lifecycle
- Collaborate with team members to develop applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, and thought leadership to differentiate DataCatalyst in the market
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally, interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- 2-7 years of previous project experience in data management, analysis, or another related field
- Understanding of the SDLC and implementations
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage clear expectations by establishing timelines and milestones and managing risks, issues, and dependencies through transparent status reporting
- Personable with the ability to interact with clients for testing and implementation purposes
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- Experience conducting workshops with SMEs to gather business and technical requirements and mapping business processes
- Excellent attention to detail, client relationship, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of stakeholder influence
Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous role for a consulting firm in a billable capacity is desirable
The Candidate should have project experience vs. line operational experience and will be a billable consultant on one of our project teams.
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of our firm and our clients. We have been growing at double-digit rates and expect the career and growth opportunities for our consultants to be equally exciting.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, and vacation plus 9 observed holidays. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Contact: careers AT datacatalyst.com