Human Resources Analyst
- Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Dashlabs.ai makes DIY lab software.
We give diagnostic labs the tools to test, register, and manage patients—all on one easy, integrated platform. In particular, we focus on small to medium sized labs in emerging markets like the Philippines.
At Dashlabs.ai, we believe that access to quality diagnostics, and thus, access to quality healthcare, is a human right. By giving labs an easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy integrated system with no heavy upfront costs, we're making the world a better, healthier place—one lab at a time.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Manage and execute onboarding.
- Manage and run employee engagement programs.
- Manage new hire data, employee movements, and other employee data.
- Ensure employee data information is up to date.
- Manage daily administration and support of the Employee Self-Service system, including the orientation of the system to all new employees.
- Create various HR reports including monthly company headcount reports and other HR demographic reports, as needed.
- Provide presentation materials for reports by creating tables, graphs, charts, maps, etc. to be used for the reports.
- Update the HR calendar, taking into account approved company-scheduled vacations and other government-declared special holidays.
- Run various audits of employee information and other data to help maintain the data integrity.
- Prepare COE draft for each request.
- Do other HR-related work that may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree
- Interest in human resources management or related field
- Experience in recruitment, HR data management, headcount planning, and statutory requirements
- Meticulous and organized, able to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic mindset to think beyond operational activities
Remote-first job. :)