Intern - Marketing
- Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Dashlabs.ai makes DIY lab software.
We give diagnostic labs the tools to test, register, and manage patients—all on one easy, integrated platform. In particular, we focus on small to medium sized labs in emerging markets like the Philippines.
At Dashlabs.ai, we believe that access to quality diagnostics, and thus, access to quality healthcare, is a human right. By giving labs an easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy integrated system with no heavy upfront costs, we're making the world a better, healthier place—one lab at a time.
Pick an area of specialization. Rotation also possible.
- Write engaging marketing copy for website content, guides and blog posts, etc
- Ability to convey proper writing tone and style according to industry and market needs
- Appropriate usage of keywords and hyperlinks in copy
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Maintain brand’s consistency across all visual assets
- Coordinate with other teams on the key initiatives
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, visual graphics and layouts
- Create motion graphics & videos
- Support as part of a team with marketers, designers and business developers
- Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal key account managers, business intelligence, and other marketing functions (e.g. social media, partnerships, PR, online marketing, offline marketing, graphic designers) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, healthcare, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
- Depending on capacity and capability, opportunity to support planning and execution of Big Campaigns, including major sales, seasonal festivals and other major cross-category campaigns.
- Covers all aspects of social media, influencer, and community engagement. This team is responsible for content ideation, tracking and measuring of data to evaluate the performance of our engagement efforts.
- In-depth market research and analysis to drive social media initiatives, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more
- Track and evaluate performance of Dashlabs.ai community channels and influencers, develop actionable recommendations based on market insights
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, usually 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply
- Currently studying in a recognized university
- Excellent command of the English and/or Filipino languages; Knowledge of additional regional languages (Bisaya, Ilocano, Bicolano, etc.) an advantage
- Experience in writing articles and/or blog writing
- Extreme attention to detail
- Open communication style
- Currently studying in a recognized university or college, preferably majoring in design, illustration, media, etc
- A strong design portfolio that best demonstrates your design skills
- A keen interest in digital design
- Familiar with specifications for digital ads units, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and TikTok
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Proficient in creative software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects & Premiere
- Possesses creative flair, coupled with versatility and adaptability
- Have a passion for emerging technology, especially in the areas of mobile apps and social media
- To be able to participate actively in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas
- A self-starter and a collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- To be able to adapt quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Respects tight timeline and schedules
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing-related major.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Strong ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects. Open to taking on new and ambiguous projects.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Good command of English.
- Prior internships in marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies will be a bonus.
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing-related major
- Excellent command of the English and Filipino languages
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet automation (Excel, Google sheets) is a plus
- Prior experience in eCommerce and healthcare marketing and/or a social media analytics function will be a plus
Remote-first job. :)
Dashlabs.ai offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace, and a diverse, friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and level will be commensurate to the candidate's experience, qualifications, and applicable skillsets.