- Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Dashlabs.ai makes DIY lab software.
We give diagnostic labs the tools to test, register, and manage patients—all on one easy, integrated platform. In particular, we focus on small to medium sized labs in emerging markets like the Philippines.
At Dashlabs.ai, we believe that access to quality diagnostics, and thus, access to quality healthcare, is a human right. By giving labs an easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy integrated system with no heavy upfront costs, we're making the world a better, healthier place—one lab at a time.
- Responsible for generating and acquiring high value clients to join and start using Dashlabs.ai
- Create opportunities for platform growth by identifying new avenues for client acquisition
- Ideate, execute and track new initiatives to acquire new clients for Dashlabs.ai
- Manage various stakeholders both internal and external and act as a liaison for new clients
- Consistently meet target KPIs, generate and analyze data, create presentations and updates
- Responsible for managing relationship with clients after acquisition including supporting the onboarding process for these clients
- Provide market insights from clients' perspective, including understanding products, clients, market & competitor dynamics
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or any relevant study
- Has at least 3-5 years related work experience (experience in sales is preferred)
- Strong problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Strategic thinking on how to acquire new clients
- Resourceful, able to adapt to various situations, and teachable
- Possesses high level of accountability
- Good negotiation skills
- Go-getter yet humble attitude
- Must be willing to go on field sales
Remote-first job. :)
Dashlabs.ai offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace, and a diverse, friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and level will be commensurate to the candidate's experience, qualifications, and applicable skillsets.