Junior Project Manager
- 290 8th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Darby Smart is the leading video community for millennial women where millions gather to film, watch and talk about their passions including beauty, cooking, home décor and DIY. In just a few years, our community has grown to over 60 million millennials watching videos created by our 2,500 Darby Stars. Millennials love us because we have authentic video created for them by them.
Do you love media and how quickly it changes? Does the idea of helping digital creators earn money excite you? Do you want to join a company that helps digital creators turn their passions into careers via video? If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
To learn more, download the Darby app in the iTunes Store (http://apple.co/29y6j97).
Darby Smart is looking for a highly organized, driven, creative, detail oriented, entry level Junior Project Manager to manage our sponsored video production pipeline. Our Project Manager will partner with our sales team and our community of creators to produce sponsored videos aligned with the respective brands we work with. In this role, you will be required to have a solid understanding of project management, work flows, basic knowledge of video production/editing, and you must understand the brands we work with.
· Manage the video production pipeline of sponsored video production.
· Partner with Sales team and creator community to produce sponsored videos
· Maintain a general understanding of all video department activities and manage many projects at various stages.
· Manage cross departmental projects.
· Maintain and update organizational documents and systems.
· 1-2 years of coordinating experience
· You are an organizational wizard
· You have a solid understanding of what makes a great video product and have a sharp eye for the details that make up a great video, from creating a detailed production plan to styling out sets and backdrops to overseeing post production and scrutinizing edits for approval.
· You are a great communicator who is able to work with and accommodate requests from a wide array of people in different departments
· You are comfortable juggling many projects at once while staying on deadline
· You have a solid understanding of the digital video and social media worlds and are an active user of social media platforms
· You keep tabs on what’s trending in the world of fashion, beauty, food, pop culture and DIY
· You love start-ups! You’re cool working for a growing company
- Opportunity to work with the leading company focused on encouraging creativity
- Part of a team that is passionate, wicked smart and relentless